Thursday, October 1, 2009

T.G.I update

Its almost 3 weeks+ since ive last worked in T.G.I. as a Dup-Dup. I wished after sometime maybe i could switch to become host or bartender. I dont mind the hardwork cause i want to learn. For me, I believe ill need alot of these later on in life. Tell me, which guy can be good handyman these days? =) I was rushing from one spot to another, until other waiters ask me why i do so and my answer would be i treat the restaurant as if it was mine. I make sure food is served and the money guests paid are worthwhile.

Cousin, Kelv and I

Myself and Ash

As mentioned by ET, its true that motivation is vital in an organisation. Especially motivation and good relationships of managers/ supervisors with their employees. For example, myself, i got my second recognition "WOW" badge from Bang Syawal. Its some xtra inspiration. Was expecting one from manager but oh well..i know ill get another one before i go temporarily. =D Maybe a star? "star is given occasionally when someone does xcellent job" woohoooo!

Syawal and me

Poser Syawal..X)


N finally the kitchen

0 comments: