Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last week for Sem Break

1st of all, sorry ET, borrow your title kay?=D Nevertheless, we speak of different issues. I just stopped T.G.I temporarily cause ill need a break from work. 2ndly, i gotta work my timetable out for new semester. Im not looking forward to my results"not being negative, i know i didnt do good", but the new beginning. That reminds me, ive yet to go pool with someone. Ptptn? Pool? Melacca? Sales? Etc lah"&^%&^

This sem break, ive managed to achieve a few goals. Its small goals though but im quite satisfied. Remember back then i had a goal for myself? 6 months goal, its 3 now. Want to know more bout weight lost? FOC consultation. =) Still, i want to reduce more and get real lean.


2ndly earn some pocket money. Yet, its still not enough to buy me the shades i long wanted. Hmm, maybe ill spend a lil of it to club? since ive yet to belanja some1's bday. Afterall im not obligated to continue keeping my promise to someone who doesnt treat me seriously. "long story".

Lastly, i managed to roughly learn how FnB runs? I cant say i know it all but well what i do know is in FnB industry, seriously if u are hardworking, plus a lil opportunity, ull sure rise to the occasion. Alot more to relate on but i think the most important part is standards. How? By looking at how food is prepared, how food is served and even the arrangement in cutleries. Sorry to those who i know came to T.G.I and i cant serve u guys because sometimes i manage other tables. hehe! If u guys were to be in my tables, ill make sure u give tips. hahaha!!


In short, guess thats for now? N oh, any guys interested to watch Jennifer's Body? Megan =D

0 comments: