Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just a thought

3 days of fun and relaxation, im back to KL. Anyone missed me? I went Pangkor with family few days ago. This trip is more of a family get-together, spending precious moments with each other. I see many of my good buddies all heading overseas and im sure everyone of them miss home...no..not home, its our parents if u realise. Time is limited for me with them, 2 years down the road, im heading off as well and i definitely want to maximize the time spent with them.

While i was on my way to my destination, i thought about alot of things. Life. Money. Career. Studies. Business ideas. Relationships. Basically everything there is a normal person should consider. I always have this motto taught to me by my former boss back then when i was a salesperson. Some people who r close to me knows that sometimes i place this as my visible note on my hp That is...

H.A.G.A
which means
Have a great attitude

This is to remind myself. However, these few months i have been going after things which i cant control but yet i thought by giving my 110% i will achieve things. I was wrong. Relationships i believe is one good example. Everything has its steps. And i think my recent attitude has been really screwed up since i lost focus. Guess the Pangkor trip woke the hell out of me. So whatever matters that i think i can do it, ill make sure ill go all out for it. Smiling away bad aura i must!=D

As for matters which i cant control, i guess i should let destiny to work its way. Afterall, things like opportunity and luck is all fated. At least, u know u have tried your very best. Yeah, i do thank god Pangkor trip sorta gave me a break from heart aches. Haih, I have not been getting quality sleep, kept worrying the unnecessary stuff. So, I gotta get out from the hole, will u help me?=)

0 comments: