Monday, October 12, 2009

2nd Semester 09

This is the new semester.
Im glad that i managed to pass my microeconomics despite i know i didnt do well enough to earn myself a Pass for it. Seriously, i guess i need to brush up and focus on studies.

I had this in mind. I earn an average sales of 1k-2k minus all the cost i omit. I believe i earn less than that. IF i ever fail one subject, ill have to retake and im going to waste parent's 1.5k again. Not only that, time wasted. In short, if i dont get through, i fail to be a businessman. Therefore might as well focus on work, friends and most importantly studies now. No matter what i must land myself in UQ. Seeing most of my friends heading either to UK, India, Canada and Aus, i shouldnt be left out to right?=D hehe

Anyways this is my main goal now, to UQ i must=).
Ill go watch bleach. Gan jiong part now. Adious!

0 comments: