Friday, September 18, 2009

T. G. I Friday

Wooohooo! its my official 1st day of work at.......

Yeah, im a waiter there aka as Dup-dup in T.G.I. why? The reason its waiter and waitresses, so the two ww combined together and pronounced the 1st begining letters. I gues? =S So Yeah, Kelvin, Noel and I started yesterday itself and today is where we actually go into action. At 1st i was wondering whats so special about T.G.I. What attracts people in? Hmmm, still figuring out. Is it because of the brand? the food?Too early to find out.

People will be wondering why waitering? Hmm, its not about the wages, i want to learn to serve. Too bored of leading?=D haha! I want a change of jobs, instead of selling and selling, maybe try to be in customer service line. But honestly, eventhough its my "1st" day, i can feel the pressure of even taking care of 3-4 tables.

Ill be blogging on my job, so that i can remember what i experienced in T.G.I. So far, besides stress, its quite enjoyable!=)

p/s= to someone, i havent got my uniform yet. Will take a fullpic of myself when the time comes aight?=)

0 comments: