Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Semester Break & farewells

Semester break is here, exams wasnt really good this time. Its not up to my expectations. I took things for granted, thinking that i can do above average just by letting things loose. Uni life is different from matriculation now, need to focus for the next semester. Most dissapointing papers i had would be accounting and microeconomics. So, dont come compare with me these few papers.

Moving along, its semester break now! i dont want to cry over spilled milk lah. Be positive ya? =D The 1st week is more off partying and having farewells for friends heading to UK, Singapore. I apologies to those buddies farewell im not able to attend. Its sad to see one after another heading overseas and here i am stuck with this country. haha! I want a different environment, luckily i still have a chance to go in the 3rd year. Gotta be grateful for that. To achieve that, guess ill be nerdy the next sem lah. Dont want play-play. "listen 1st kay"

What shall i do for sem break? 3 words. Work, train, love.
I must work to get the stuff i want and learn things ive never learn be4. So ive decided instead of selling, this time i do something related to customer service. Waiter? So yeah, im working with T.G.I Friday in Wangsa Walk. The wages arent so fabulous but then i like the environment. Things started out well for the 1st day, i shall learn and be the ultimate waiter. hari hari pun smile punya type. =D

Train, its my 4th month to reach my goal. haha! i wana give credit to myself. I managed to reduce my weight alot. A trick how u lose weight? EASY! If i see things that are fattening and tempting, ill discipline myself not to consume it. 2ndly, i try to make it a point to jog everyday.
It takes a lot of discipline and patience. Well, i should say if i can do it, so can u right? =)

Love, this is something i cant control i believe? its all about chemistry. Oh, its not about coupling kinda thing only but as well as family and friends. I have a supportive family and close friends to depend on when in need. I should also extend an apology to "U" for being rude and overacting that time, but at least im honest eh? =)

Lastly, to those whos heading overseas. Ill pray for u folks. Have a safe journey. Take care and most importantly smile=) Adious!

0 comments: