Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dessert making

Today, it rained heavily in Wangsa Maju, so thinking due to the rain, there wont be many customers coming. It turned out differently, a list of bookings plus walk-ins, maybe because today its raya eve? So people come out to celebrate i suppose. How do i know alot of people? Counting the number of plates served out, everyone have to move super duper fast...Efficiency la, a lot to do with 3 sides: the cooking department, allocation and serving. If one side fails, the whole sequence all screw up.

T.G.I Wangsa Walk

As for today's assignment, i was assigned to become DESSERT MAKER. =X. Its my 1st time making em, and i actually asked for it. Thought it was easy and challenging at the same time, but it turned out bad for me. When orders during peak time come, i have to do it all on time. Hustle, hustle and hustle. I would like to make my desserts look fascinating but time was a limiting factor. Everyone who saw me doing desserts can tell i was damn gan jiong. In addition, trainer aku, no doubt he teaches me and guide me along the way, he indirectly gave me stress. hahaha! kena screw banyak kali. He was nice at the end of the day. I know its for my own good.

Trainer, teaching how to make fudgy brownie

The five moose

Finally, even thought it was a hard days work. Im quite satisfied with what i do. I know where ive done wrong and try to repent lah. haha! So next time u want nice dessert, come T.G.I ask from me lah kay=D PLUS! I got my badge=D 3-4 day at work, i got recognition.Hehe..cheers=D Btw, Hari Raya guys!!

Badge aku(WOW, Fridays)

0 comments: