Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to School!

It all starts tomorrow. My last semester awaits with 4 subjects for me to handle.
Law & Marketing, both studying subjects, i guess i can take it.
Then there is Statistics and Managerial Accouting. Crap, pleaseee whichever kawan that is godlike in maths, i Pray ull be my Saviour kay. I admit maths have been a problem to me ever since add maths existed? Still thank God im able to scrap through in the end. Phew...

As for the people, i believe i wont be seeing some friends around in this coming sem. Some will be leaving to Melbourne Uni and UQ. I wish u all the best in life and take good care. This time round i guess ill be back knowing people and i do not care anymore about whatever bullsh*t gossips on me. I just like knowing people from different backgrounds. I maybe comfortable with girls at times vise versa, that doesnt mean i go for them==. Im tired of making bad decisions for now. Relationship is just complicating, or maybe its the girls thats making it so=P hahah! jkjk. Back to the topic about people, recently i found out i like to study people as in their body language, the way they present themselves, how couples interact etc. So if u have anything to share about human behaviour, kindly share with me ya

A little update to my friends overseas, churches were bombed back in Msia. It was due to the usage of word Allah in the Christian worship. Since im living near the landmark, security was tight after the incident. Pump petrol also need to bring IC and all....==. Even yesterday Sunday Mass, they had policemen guarding Good Shepherd Church. More details on the matter. Click Here!

Lastly, wish me luck for tomorrow. Hope i can get a good timetable, a good bunch of friends to fight along the way, go have fun. Night!!=)

It all started off from him and it ended along with him. What a cycle.
-Brianyeoh-

0 comments: