Saturday, December 12, 2009

To kawanKu, Hsin I

Yeah, its about u kawan. ^^ I know im a few days late in posting this but yeah just couldnt help putting all these wonderful pics i took. I also dont want keep in my Hp anymore, rather it kept in blog for save keeping^^

Hmmm..how am i gonna start?
I guess pics would be better in expressing all.
I have quite a number, just picked a few only.
Sadly, i cant find the pics we took back in prom, spanish dance and errr....uni? X)

Times back in foundation year

Times of carpooling

Time when u sleep in my car! X)
"was driving with 1 hand, the other hand on my hp taking this pic"

Time we did our CTS assignment
remember we had so much disagreements but yet we still made 2nd highest in marks!^^


Time u did my Birthday celebration 4me^^

In HMC camp


Most unforgettable, betting sessions.
Thats the best pic i could find. Don't have the ones in your place


Time we makan together


Time we enjoyed ourselves in Melacca





Happy Birthday Kawan!


In short, thank u very much for the ups and downs i and we have been tru. haha! We only have about a year or maybe less before u head to Melbourne or Queensland. So would appreciate every moment we share now. We may have our differences and thoughts but anyhow we come to a common conclusion. I do appreciate this friendship and hope it will remain the same. U take good care and have a nice one.


Note: Just a friend-ly post for birthday, not competing with her bf here X)

0 comments: